LFO and the SPCA
In the last year our world, lives, work, school… EVERYTHING has changed! It is mind boggling to think where we were and where we find ourselves now. BUT one thing has remained the same! SMILES! People still share, need, make, show off and LOVE SMILES!
And throughout history, something that has always made everyone SMILE is animals! That’s why, for the year 2021 and beyond, Labbe Family Orthodontics is teaming up with the Anne Arundel County SPCA to help protect and provide for the lost and needy animals of our area. Founded in 1920, the Anne Arundel County SPCA has a mission:
- To protect companion animals from acts of cruelty and neglect.
- To continuously promote humane care for all animals through education and volunteering.
- To end pet overpopulation.
- To provide shelter and rehabilitation to companion animals in need.
- To go above and beyond in finding forever homes for these desperate pets.
COLLECT ITEMS TO HELP THE ANIMALS: We will be doing “SPCA Drives” all throughout the year! You can not only help BUT you can also earn Patient Reward Points by doing so!
PARTICIPATE IN EVENTS: We will keep you posted on all the opportunities. You can also click HERE to see what is happening on the AACSPCA Webpage.
LFO and the COMMUNITY
Supporting the communities in which we live and work is an important part of who we are! LFO team members often volunteer to support local organizations such as the SPCA and Health Festivals. LFO has made financial contributions that help bring people together to make our communities stronger.
Dr. Labbe and his team welcome the opportunity to support families and what’s important to them. We believe that In a strong community, we can all grow and thrive.
What Sets Us Apart
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Four Convenient Locations
- Invisalign Elite Preferred Provider
- Ensuring Pleasant & Informative Visits
- Attentive, Warm-Hearted Environment
- Expert Doctors Involved In All Critical Decisions