Braces for Adults
You Are Never Too Old to Fix Your Smile
At Labbe Family Orthodontics, one in four patients that we see is an adult who is now taking the opportunity to fix their smile. No matter your age, there is never a time when you are too old to get the orthodontic care you need. It’s our job to make sure you receive effective and efficient orthodontics in Annapolis.
Whatever the reason you had for waiting, there is no need to wait any longer. All of our locations offer the same orthodontic services, so be sure to call the location near you. It is our mission to provide you with the best possible adult orthodontic treatment to make the process as easy as possible!
There are many reasons someone might wait until they’re an adult including:
- Concerns about time. Those with minimal corrective issues can take advantage of Acceledent
- Cost. Parents might not have had the funds or financing options available that are now available to you
- Refusal to follow treatment. Children and teens have been known to start treatment only to refuse to continue later on
If you’re concerned about the possibility that you’ll have to wear unsightly braces, please don’t worry. We have adult invisible braces that can correct your dental issues without affecting your appearance. This is an increasingly popular option among adult patients.
You have other options as well. If you’re looking for an alternative to braces for adults, we also offer surgical orthodontics that can properly align your upper and lower jaws. Which adult orthodontic treatment works best for you depends on your unique circumstances. We’ll analyze the matter and suggest the dental solution that we feel is right.
Contact our offices today at (410) 267-7300 to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations in:
What Sets Us Apart
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Four Convenient Locations
- Invisalign Elite Preferred Provider
- Ensuring Pleasant & Informative Visits
- Attentive, Warm-Hearted Environment
- Expert Doctors Involved In All Critical Decisions